High Point Urban Towns is a new townhouse and single family home development by Laurier Homes currently in preconstruction at 60 Arnold Crescent, Richmond Hill. The development is scheduled for completion in 2022.
Laurier Homes is the reputable builder delivering High Point Urban Towns to the Historic Downtown
Richmond Hill. They know how important it is to build a quality home in the right location. Since
1976, they have been doing just that in communities across the GTA including Oakville, Mississauga,
Milton, Richmond Hill, Scarborough and Markham.
• High Point Urban Towns is in the heart of downtown Richmond Hill at Arnold Crescent and Elizabeth
• This optimal location gives you access to delicious restaurants, major retailers at Hillcrest Mall,
surrounding plazas and boutiques only a short walk or drive away.
• Richmond Hill Centre for Performing Arts, Richmond Hill Library, Mackenzie Health
Richmond Hill Hospital are all within the neighborhood.
• Easy travel to downtown Toronto with access to the nearby GO, York Transit stops and access to
Hwy 404 and Hwy 400.
• This project consists of 3 blocks with a total of 88 suites combined amongst the 3
• High Point has 3 collections: Garden, Urban and High Point depending on the level and type of
• The Garden and Urban Collection are single storey suites that are characterized as “Thru” suites,
which run the width of the building.
• The High Point Collection are 2 storey suites with a roof top terrace and are characterized
as “Back to Back” suites.
• 2 Bedrooms, 2 Bedrooms plus den or office space and 3 Bedroom options are available.
• Each suite has a Terrace/Balcony depending on the layout and location of the suite.
• Suite sizes range from 876 sq.ft to 1512 sq.ft, a variety of sizes to fit an Urban lifestyle.
• Resident and visitor underground secure parking.
• Resident bicycle storage within the parking garage. Visitor bicycle storage above grade.
• Contemporary style interior ‑nishing with superior layouts.
• Tentative Occupancy is scheduled for 2022.
Homemarket Realty Inc., Brokerage, Independently Owned & Operated